Jumaat, Januari 30, 2009

Sankai - U tagged me again!!!! Kowser

Complete the sentences.

Rules:
1. Answer the questions below and put the link of the person who tagged you
2. Tag 5 people and let them know by leaving a message in their blog


My idea of going on a date would be... high in the sky...........

The worst punishment my parents gave me was...'Ketuk Ketampi'  because I was late to the  Musolla about 18 years ago!!!

My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is...'whatever it's,would be my 'new body shape'katenyer......

If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have...Firaun

KL is...'too peaceful'

My influences in life are... Bapak, Mak & my personal life

I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him...  'pls take my 'fat' a bit?'

My wishes for 2009 would be that...settle all my debt

Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by... everyone that i'm not to be slim, but not to be chubby anymore


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Kesuwon.....
maneh yo....